|1 - 16||$179.50|
|17 - 69||$169.93|
The most popular rockwool (aka stone wool) for indoor growing, hydroponics and greenhouse speciality crops! Grodan GRO-BLOCK Improved, with Advanced Wetting Technology, has the optimal fiber structure and physical properties needed to grow more uniform and high-quality crops while using less water and nutrients.
Developed specifically for the early vegetative stage of large plants, the Improved GRO-BLOCKS GR4, Small 3″ w/ Hole allow for even water distribution throughout the height of the substrate which is the basis for a robust root system with greater capacities for water and nutrient uptake. Indoor growers will experience improved plant growth, including larger plant size, greater stem thickness, and bigger fruits and flowers.
• Even water distribution maximizes plant growth and development
• Rooting occurs several days faster, speeding up the time to harvest
• Ideal aeration at the root zone — prevents overwatering and root suffocation
• Contains no weed seeds, disease pathogens or insect pests
• Size: 3″ x 3″ x 2.6″ w/ hole, (8/strip – 48 strips/case), case of 384
Note: This item is for commercial use and is packaged as bulk, without retail wrapping or labeling.