|1 - 56||$27.68|
The perfect balance between air porosity, drainage capacity and water retention. PRO-MIX HPCC blends chunk coco coir with horticultural perlite and peat moss to maximize qualities promoting growth while offering a delicate, well-calculated control over the root zone. Includes mycorrhizae for increased root mass, flower production, plant size and yield.
• Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to general purpose peat-based mixes)
• User can easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
• Chock-full of beneficial mycorrhizae
• Makes over-watering difficult
• Ideal for hanging baskets, large containers and long-term crops!
Available in a 2.8 cubic foot bale.
Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%), coco coir, perlite, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (for pH adjustment), wetting agent and mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices).