|1 - 29||$53.93|
Enhances plant growth and combats disease organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia. PRO-MIX HP is the best choice for specialty crops, like poinsettias and flowering potted plants, or rooting cuttings. During the winter months, commercial growers use this mix because of the low light intensity and shorter day length. Includes mycorrhizae for increased root mass, flower production, plant size and yield.
• Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat‑based mixes
• More difficult to overwater crops
• Chock-full of beneficial mycorrhizae
• Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
• Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during the crop cycle
Available in a 3.8 cubic foot bale.
Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%), coarse perlite, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (for pH adjustment), wetting agent, biofungicide (a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus pumilus) and mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices).