|1 - 29||$53.43|
A premium blend of peat moss, coco coir and perlite designed for hanging baskets, long-term planters and containerized perennials. PRO-MIX HPCC has a high water holding capacity and contains a naturally occurring biofungicide to combat disease organisms such as Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia. Also, includes mycorrhizae for increased root mass, flower production, plant size and yield.
• Greater frequency of dry-down periods (compared to all purpose peat-based mixes)
• User can easily leach fertilizer salts during crop cycle
• Chock-full of beneficial mycorrhizae
• Makes over-watering difficult
• Ideal for hanging baskets, large containers and long-term crops!
Available in a 3.8 cubic foot bale.
Note: Coco coir retains water like peat-based growing media; however, it does not compact like peat moss.
Sphagnum peat moss (65-75%), coco coir, perlite, dolomitic and calcitic limestone (for pH adjustment), wetting agent biofungicide (a naturally occurring strain of bacteria called Bacillus pumilus) and mycorrhizae – endomycorrhizal fungi (Glomus intraradices).